Modern devices can typically endure for more than 20 hours under normal use, although some may only last for 16 to 18 hours. Therefore, if you want a device with a good battery life, download the stock firmware you should pay attention to the battery segmentation on the device. We also consider the internal storage when calculating our score. A larger internal storage size will result in a higher score, as the internal storage is crucial for multimedia purposes, among others. The body material is an important consideration for users who want a premium device or need the device for long term use.
You get the plug in the box and you can juice this phone back up to 100% in just 18 minutes in my testing. For a laugh, I also compared this with the OnePlus 10 Pro’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (3,682 multi-core) and at the moment, the 4 Pro is beating this. As for headphones, the inclusion of a 3.5mm headphone jack means you can enjoy lag-free audio. Looking at the numbers, the 4 Pro measures in at 6.5 x 3 x 0.4 inches with a weight of 7.8 ounces.
- If you are using this phone or have experience with this phone, select this option.
- Although Xiaomi is not one of the Top 5 smartphone manufacturers worldwide in 2016, it is nevertheless one of the big global players in this market segment.
- Plus, you’re stuck with Android 11 instead of the more recent Android 12 for now and so far, there’s been no word on how many Android versions or security updates you will receive.
- Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023.
It was a long, painstaking process for the sensor to focus on patterns and subjects, and after that, only to realize that the blurs were too aggressive for my liking, regardless of lighting conditions. We’re not using the Black Shark 4 for any serious photography anyway.
- It has HDR10+, a 144Hz refresh rate, a peak brightness of 1300 nits, and a super-fast 720Hz touch response rate.
- Coming to cameras, it has a 64 MP rear camera and a 20 MP front camera for selfies.
- You can switch between 60Hz, 90Hz, and 144Hz screen refresh rates and change the display’s color scheme and temperature manually.
- This is also where you can configure your triggers, refresh rate, touch sensitivity, audio settings, network preferences, and even the RGB light effects.
- A quite strong OLED flickering is visible at brightness levels below 100%, but this is also common for this screen type.
But truthfully, the phone is much better than any of your “traditional” gaming phones. On the other hand, I noticed a serious overheating problem on 3DMark’s Wild Life Stress Test benchmark, which simulates gaming usage for 20 minutes. The temperature rose to 60°C and the smartphone was burning hot. But the smartphone managed to maintain a framerate with 85% stability, oscillating between 30 and 74 FPS. The display is a strength here, being capable of 144Hz gaming with options to tone down to 60Hz or 90Hz, adding versatility right off the bat. Adding to this is an astronomical 720Hz touch response, which is pretty damn fast for your fingers. Black Shark really paid attention to what mobile gamers needed here.